Friday, March 11, 2011

CreationS on "Colours Decor"

I am super exited to share that today
"CreationS" is feature on one of my favourite blog "Colours Dekor".

Colours Dekor is a space to share beautiful home ideas from YOUR home... that can inspire anyone.
Patricia loves colours and innovative ideas,and she believe, You don't have to be a designer to live in a home filled with character!!

I loved those sweet words Patricia wrote for me..
and loved that sweet comments from her friends for my artwork...

Check "Colours Dekor" for easy innovative ideas for your home..
 And if you have any new idea, Share with her on her blog..!!
I'll post my new painting soon...


6 comments:

  1. Loved this..!!
    Long way too go.. All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see ur blog featured .all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an awesome collection of art and a wonderful talent too, very creative! Loved going through them.
    Have a wonderful day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what brand acrylic paint you use?do you use any medium for blending?pls help me by giving a soln

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Rachana!!! Your paintings are very beautiful...Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are we looking at the paintings of Mark Rothko these days?
    Is he old hat, replaced in America by more contemporary concerns? Looking at his minimal canvases and their enticing floating squares of subdued paint live at the MOMA recently, I had to stop to wonder whether he still communicates to a modern and younger audience.
    Wahooart, the site that sells good canvas prints to order from their database of digital images, has many Rothko prints. I ordered this one, Blue and Grey, that I have now hanging in my study. I can spend a long time looking at this elusive image that takes me to some other place not in this world.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...