Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Moon



Hello People...!!

The Moon - One of my Favourite one..!

Mount : Canvas Frame
Size : 12"x16"
Medium : Acrylics



Its been a long time I have published my painting.. So I am putting my favourite "The moon"
This one I made from a real picture , a tree in desert, & by changing the concept it looks different. And some one said "The Hunted"... he might be right..!!

As you can see the in above image I made it with tree & moon. But I was feeling something is still missing here, and flying birds made it live..!!



One of our friend visited our home and when he saw this painting he loved it too much, and so The Moon is with him now.
I will post that picture soon, "The moon" on the right wall.

I'll be back soon....
Be Safe & Think Creative..!!

3 comments:

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...