Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aja Nachle - Re-Creation


Hello People..!!!

Here I am with "Aja Nachle" - Re-Creation
Mount : Canvas Frame
Size : 16" x 20"
Medium : Acrylics

This is a very famous pose of the song "O Re Piya" of the movie, which involves so many emotions that you can see in the image below (I have not put any in my painting). But my main focus was the dress, its flow on Canvas.


I have tried to re-create the same image, by adding a texture technique in the dress. That made it so live and feel the way its moving in the real image.


A new attempt of leaning something new everyday helps me to create something new. You can see it with detail in the image below.


This was a new and good learning experience of mine.
I'll be back with something new next time.

Be Safe & Think Creative..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...