Friday, June 3, 2011

Guest Post : A New friend - Priya from Once Upon A Tea Time...

I met Priya in Feb 2011, when I asked her to feature "CreationS" on her blog.
And I remember she sent me an e-mail with the link in next week.. Well, that was a surprise of that morning..!
I really wanted to have Priya's Post and here she is with her post..!!!
* * * * * * * *

Hello! My name is Priya and I blog at Once Upon A Tea Time..Design Stories
I started blogging over two years ago- it was more of a personal diary first, a storehouse for my memories.


 But, slowly it has changed to a space where I share my passion for interior design, beautiful fabrics and amazingly creative people.  I was born in India, brought up in the Persian Gulf region and have lived for the last 15 years in the US. I want Once Upon a Tea Time to reflect the same global feel rather than belonging to a particular country or style. I love blogging and can’t imagine a day without it. 


I called the blog Once Upon A Tea Time because teatime is my favorite time of the day- a fat book or a magazine accompanied by a cup of hot ginger chai. I would like to think that anyone visiting my blog would be tempted to grab a cup of tea and settle down to read. The best part of blogging has been meeting so many wonderful people. 


Thanks for inviting me to be part of your beautiful blog, Rachana!

4 comments:

  1. Off to check out Priya's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry, I'm such a noodle brain!
    How do I do this again?
    Your blog is looking hot by the way!
    Hugs!
    Julie
    This is why I'm all over the place I have little concentraton!
    Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and a wonderful blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...