Sunday, June 19, 2011

Shringar - Miniature work

Shringar - Acrylics on 2" x 3" Canvas , 


I completed this painting last week, but sharing here today.. :)
Shringar is my very first miniature painting, 
a mini version of my old painting of my learning days( inspired one) which I never shared on my blog.. :)
"Shringar" means the adornments of a Woman for beautification.


This one is on 12" x 16" Canvas, and the miniature is one is on 2" x 3" canvas..!!!

 

Working on 2" x 3" canvas was very exiting. 
And the tough job was to take its clear picture with my Cam..!
Many Thanks to my favorite brush, it helped me alot.


Check the pic I shared on Facebook just after finishing this painting on June 5 at 5 AM.


12 comments:

  1. Wat an fantastic work...unbelivebly nice!!!

    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rachana ,this is so beautiful.so much different from your other works.but totally fanastic.I love the gold finish on the ornaments.very intricately done.keep it up, R:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. Luv the miniature too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful!!

    Great work in recreating your own art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work, Rachana...LOVE it!!! It takes a great lot of effort to do a miniature! Bravo!!! All your works are great... excellent!I love Indian themes a lot. Currently working on Radhakrishna...something like your header picture!

    Keep up the fantastic work!
    Cheers
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!! gorgeous!! You are super talented Rachana.. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...