Friday, January 10, 2014

Feature in Indian Talent Magazine

Happy New Year to all my dear readers.
My first blog post in the year of 2014.

This year I am starting with my recent feature in "Indian Talent Magazine".
I always think about those days when I started this blog. My new experiments on canvas, some good, some fail - My old paintings will tell my story.. 
By the time passed, today after 4 years, I see my self standing with such talented people - It feels great.

Read more at the magazine, Page 52.-  http://www.indiantalentmag.com/

rachana, indian art, folk art, indian woman,
---- Spot Light- Page 4---- 
Feature, rachana, indian art, indian woman, folk art, goddess, durga
--- Page 52 --

This is like a big achievement for me, and I sincerely thank everyone who supported me, guided me, commented and criticize my work. Without you I may not be able to stand here.
Thank you !!

New year with new beginning....

1 comment:

  1. Those how have Talent of art they are just Awsum.!! :)

    INDIAN ART HUB is one of the India”s biggest clothing and art gallery organised TALENT CONTEST. free registration and win exiting gifts.
    Guys show what talent you got. :) Last date of submitting your creative talent is 1st june 2014.
    http://indianarthub/contest/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!

You may like this ..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...